Saturday, February 27, 2010

yesterday

So yesterday was rough on me. I decided to try and add 100 sit ups a night. I know, I have such bright ideas. Yea....What a great way to derail an exercise program. I decided to troop on and I thought I was supposed to run 4 miles yesterday. So I did. Yeah my body just wasn't ready for that. I tried then to eat an elephant or the equivalent of an elephant yesterday while burping up not so pleasant burps. I know that I need to do something today because that would be the smart thing to do before tonight's mno. I am thinking tomorrow I will be getting some frozen yogurt somewhere.
I also set another goal of 30 miles in 4 weeks. I have 10 under my belt so far this week. I want to get to a consistent 14 a week.  I am going to have to figure out how I am going to conquer the 500 in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment