Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Feb. 3rd

hard boiled egg
cheerios with blueberries and 2% milk
two cups of coffee with half and half
half an apple
one cup of water so far

2 bowls terriaki fried rice
1 quarter mango
another cup of water

did the 2nd day of the 30 day shred. not uninterrupted. Harry decided not to take a very long nap at all. argh

So since before Max was born, I joined the website babycenter. Ask my husband and he will tell you that I am crazy for even being on that website. Or at least, at this point, for being on the community part of it. It's like a crack addiction, no really. It's not good for me, it drama filled. Instead of being supportive, it is generally drama filled. Sometimes, I have gotten in the trenches and written crap. And at this point, be honest and admit it was crap. Did it change anyone's mind? Heck no. Did it get me on my moral high horse? yes. Do I need to be knocked off my horse? yes. And I have to admit it is hard not to get on there and see what people decide to post in threads. Sometimes it's just interesting and fun but at this point, it really isn't. So I guess what I am saying is that I need to change my tune.

So went to friend's house with the kids.

Ate grapes, celery, carrots, cucumber with ranch and an animal cracker.
another cup of water.

So metro pizza for dinner.
Some bread. Hard to know how much I ate versus how much I fed to Harry.
We shared a dinner salad with house dressing. Small pizza with sausage, tomatoes, mushrooms and fresh basil. It was yummy.
And now I hang my head the skinny cow ice cream sandwich.

Oh and I ate yogurt for afternoon snack and some granola snack.

Okay but at least I have been steadily drinking water all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment