Friday, February 5, 2010

day 4

Haven't shredded yet. I had to take some ibuprofin today.

Ate one pancake, some go lean crunch with blueberry yogurt and have had one cup of coffee with cream so far.

Had playgroup today so I snacked and snacked.
peanut butter filled pretzels
blueberry muffins
coffee with cream
2 slices cheese pizza
and probably more

did the shred day 4

dinner was sushi
8 pieces
seaweed salad
spicy tuna roll
split half a small beer

This morning I had to take an ibuprofin because my neck was sore and my back has been sore. I am hoping by day 10 of level 1 that I will be feeling a bit better.

I did do a bit of rampage about the kids cleaning but I was able to get back under control at dinner.

We talked at playgroup about how we want to be and how are parents were and what we would like to do differently. I know I am a work in progress. But today I was happy enough that I didn't respond to the girl child standing at the top of the stairs screaming and screaming while the boy child kept yelling mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom. Ah it is was joyous not to respond figuring that sooner or later they would come down and talk to me instead. And they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment