Friday, March 12, 2010

yesterday

I got in 1.4 miles. I took the kids out after school and snack for  walk with the dog. I must look a sight with harry strapped to my back and the dog's leash strapped to my waist with the other kids running. They were dragging at about a mile but had no choice. I definitely think that I need to go walking with them more.

yogurt has been my saving grace through out lent. I figure what is good for burn notice is good for me. lol. It is easy to eat and dress up with a bit of granola or crackers and fruit. And it feels good to really cut out the fake sugars.

Now I just need to work on my portions. I need to not take more than one helping and use the smaller plate and I will probably have it conquered.

Last night's dinner was great. boneless pork chops pounded, breaded and pan fried in olive oil with some risotto and salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment