Monday, March 29, 2010

Fail

So today after school, we were going to go for a walk to either walgreens to get some prescriptions filled or to the park. Either way it did not happen. I stupidly attached Juno's leash to the stroller. Can you guess where this is going. Yep, there was an accident. The older two kids took off running. The bag dropped out of the stroller. I bent to pick it up. and I hear screams of Harry because Juno had pulled the stroller onto its side. Yes and there ends the walk. Thankfully Harry was okay but crying crying crying. We got back inside and he settled down but I was done in after that. I will have to work at a better plan for next time. Like leash around my waist and not attached at all to the stroller.

On another note, I went to the chiropractor in prep for wednesday mornings run. Stretch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment